Monday, June 20, 2016

Emoji Writing, Emoji Bingo, Emoji Parts of Speech Sorts



I love The Late Late Show with James Corden! Emoji News inspired me to use emojis in the classroom :) 


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Emoji-Writing-Emoji-Bingo-Emoji-Parts-of-Speech-Sorts-2603409
This pack includes:

Title Page, Did you know, Common Core, Contents  4 Pages
Emoji Motivation & Class Room Sample  3 Pages
Simple Sentence Poster    1 Page
Compound Sentence Poster    1 Page
Emoji Meanings   4 Pages
Create Emoji Compound Sentence Activity Sheets   12 Pages
Emoji Compound Sentence Activity Sheets Samples   9 Pages
Create Emoji Simple Sentence Activity Sheet   1 Page
Emoji Simple Sentence Activity Sheet Sample   1 Page
Emoji Activity Template Sheet   4 Pages
Emoji BINGo  9 Pages
Sort Lablels  7 Pages
Emoji Cards  48 Pages
Emoji Mini Cards  12 Pages

Credits  1 Page










Just returned from Sanibel Island Florida where I refueled from my 20th year of teaching, and I reflected about my Ron Clark Academy experience! 
Enjoy your summer!
Image result for sun emoji

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...