Monday, January 6, 2014

Talking Tom Messenger, Four Types of Sentences and FREE Accountability Sheet

I love Tom and ALL of his Talking Friends! 
When these apps came out a few years ago, I chased my dogs around the house with my iPad! Now I get to enjoy using Tom's Messenger in my classroom when learning about the 4 types of sentences!
Students write sentences and send them to me by using Tom's Messenger. Then we can play them for the class to guess which type of sentence Tom is saying!


Tom's Messenger is by far the easiest and fastest way to send a message... You don't even need to type!

Our class iPods are ALL cloned alike so they use 1 email account to send Tom's Messages! Students do not need to log in or know a password. My email address automatically pops up as a contact when my students type "mi". The messages are fun to share with the class. Students try to guess if the sentence is a statement, question, exclamation, or command! What fun!



Click HERE for FREEBIE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...