Friday, September 20, 2013

Reading Street Weekly Test- Tara and Tiree, Fearless Friends and Year Change Up

Second Graders are REACHING Reading Assessment goals!

Students are learning how to support their answers!
I was so tired after school and a bit overwhelmed, but I couldn't wait to see how they did on their weekly test so I graded them! This little guy made my Friday night! He cheered me up and put the BIGGEST smile on my face. I am so proud of him! I could read his handwriting and he supported his answer! Way to go buddy!!

This one cracked me up! I love her CAUSE! When I made the assessment I assumed all students would say some thing on the lines of sea sick. She could have had too much pop :) The bubbles remind me of pop too! LOVE IT!












I have decided to move my stories around this year. Here are my notes. I will add questions to each weekly test that review the skills from the previous weeks. So for our 4th week- there will be author's purpose, cause and effect, character and setting, nouns, sentences etc. even though the skill is main idea. 




Download your FREE Tara and Tiree Weekly Assessment HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...