Saturday, August 24, 2013

Facebook Get 2 Know U First Day of School Activity

Second graders made pretend Facebook pages for a Get-to-Know you Activity. Mrs. Newell explained to Team Newell 2nd graders that they were too young to have their own Facebook accounts, but it was still fun to pretend! Students designed their own cover photos, updated their status, and posted on their walls! What fun! Maybe parents will give them a peek on our Team Newell Facebook Page!





















Click HERE to download a free Google Docs copy!

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thank you for the freebie Mindy! I'm looking forward to doing this in the lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Mindy!! Thx for sharing. I will be using it for our All About Me unit next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this activity! I would love to use it during our first week back (in 2 days :) When I tried to download, I received a "request access" message. Can you please guide me on how to download this? Thanks so much, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! I know my kids will love to create their own "facebook page" for open house! I too tried to download and received a "request access" message. Please advise me on how to proceed and THANK YOU! for sharing an awesome idea!
    Deb K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry! I usually use DROPBOX but I am trying to switch over to Google Docs and I forgot to switch a few settings! It should be ready to download NOW! How embarrassing! :) Please let me know if you still have trouble! Only ting that I don't like about Google Docs is that the cute font does not show when I uploaded it! I am going to put in DropBox too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B95KQeLBDb6IR1IxT0tlOWhuUGM/edit?usp=sharing

    This should work! I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindy, this is the greatest idea ever, and I can't wait to use it with my students! Thanks SO much for sharing it. Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...