Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Go Math vs My Math HELP!

Calling ALL teachers- do you have any input on these 3 Math Series?
Rainy Day Fun!
Brought home 3 math samples because I can't golf or swim :(
We will be leaving Saxon in 1 year.
 So excited for change!
Just after 2 hours of exploring- 
I would rate the 3 Math Series as a whole:
1st- GO Math!
2nd-My Math
3rd-Everyday Math
I would love to hear any comments that you have about any of the Math Series! I am very curious about your problem solving opinions in Go Math!
 I am also very curious about your opinions with the technology components!
HELP!
I started a conversation on my Facebook Page also to add your opinions! https://www.facebook.com/iintegratetechnology
Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. We use the Go Math! Florida Edition in my county. I currently love the technology component. It will allow me to schedule/assign assessments/practice pages, run reports, and provides prescriptions based on what the students need. I especially like the report that runs the standard and says yes/no for student mastery. I send that report home to parents so they can see what the standards mean. I am excited to see the updates to the common core edition soon. Hope that helps! =)
    Emily @ Second Grade Silliness 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your input! I just found out today that I will be piloting Go Math Common Core Edition next year! Now I don't have to open those dreaded Saxon Math boxes! I am sooooooooooo excited!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...