Friday, February 22, 2013

Common Core Math Pack- Inspired By a Silly Cat

!!!!SNOW DAY!!!!!
Used my entire day to make a Common Core Pack
to use the week of Dr. Seuss's B-Day!

There are 36 pages. I did not post pics in order.
There are games to practice CCSS. 
Students can also use as cut and paste activities. 
There are activity sheets to use for quick assessment checks. 













































Click HERE to purchase Common Core Pack. 
Come back soon because Reading and Writing Common Core Pack The Cat in the Hat should be done this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This unit looks great. I do know the Seuss company is SUPER particular about copyright, so you might ask a TpT seller friend to check it over and make sure you're not breaking any rules. (I only mention it because I remember last year a lot of teachers having to take the word Seuss off of everything!)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! I made sure that I did not use any Dr. SEUSS graphics! I did change the name of the pack! Do you think I am ok otherwise?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...