Friday, January 4, 2013

Just Because- P.E. Shoes

Sorry this is not a technology post-  I had to share this awesome find "JUST BECAUSE"! 
     After 17 years of teaching, I am excited to announce that I won't be responsible for dumping gym shoes 2 days per week! NO MORE wasting time matching pairs or searching for missing shoes!
My mom gave me a gift card to one of my favorite places on EARTH: 
THE CONTAINER STORE! 
I found this online and had to have it 4 my classroom to organize our gym shoes! 

BYE BYE to my old shoe organizers:

How do you organize your P.E. shoes?

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm so glad that I have never had to face this problem. My kiddos just have to wear them to school. I hope they never find out about this because I simply do not have the space for their shoes! Congrats on your new rack! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I've never heard of having to store gym shoes for the kids! Our kids wear their gym shoes to school and lose time at recess if they forget to wear them! I do like your new rack, though! I have NO extra space in my classroom. Now that it's winter, we keeps boots lined up in the hallway and snowsuits piled on top of them. It's a disaster!!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lucky duck also! I have stored gym shoes for 17 years! I have fought with so many different containers over the years and I have bought TONS of air freshener / Febrezze to refresh them! It's amazing which shoes are sent to school as gym shoes. I had a pair with dog poop once :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...