Saturday, October 6, 2012

Technology Tailgate Coach

Excited to share that I have become a "COACH" on Technology Tailgate! I received an invite! How cool!


Technology Tailgate technologytailgate@gmail.com
Sep 30 (6 days ago)
to me
Hi Mindy,
I've followed your blog for a while and you've got such cute tech ideas with "real" classroom application (which is what I love),like your recent Henry & Mudge. When I talk to my team and staff, that's what they seem thirsty for they want to know how to integrate it, the real application.  I started a collaborative technology blog a few months ago to help bring together tech ideas and build a resource library for teachers.  I'm very much into technology and more of a reader than a writer and just felt like I was all over the place looking for ideas and wanted a central place to find ideas.  So I decided to begin to start a collaborative blog TechnologyTailgate.com.  The authors or "Coaches" all have their own individual blogs and can repost a blog post here or you may write a shortened blog post and link back to your the post on your blog.  I would love for you to check out what some of the other ladies have done and consider being a part of our blog.  Hope your having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am one of the coaches on Technology Tailgate and it's just a great blog to learn from other techies all in one place! Look forward to seeing your blogs on there.

    Shana
    Enchanted with Technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet u! Glad there is a place 4 nerds 2 unite! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...