Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Demonstration Speech Update- PDFs and SMART Board File

A few teachers asked if I would share my "How To" Speech printables :) Of course! I totally forgot to attach! Dahhh :) I attached a few options below! 

Here is link to previous post about "How to" Demonstration Speeches! http://iintegratetechnology.blogspot.com/search/label/Movies



Version in Color! I attached the SMART Notebook File so you can model with students.



Click HERE for the Speech PDF. I "enlarged" the PDF on the copy machine after I printed it off! I thought it was too small for the kids. If you don't want to enlarge just drag the black and white pictures above to your desktop! 
Those pictures are scanned from the actual printable that I gave the kids!

Click HERE to download SMART Notebook. 
Click HERE to download Colored Copy of Speech PDF. 

3 comments:

  1. Love all your technology ideas you've been sharing this year. Maybe sometime soon we can start our blogging buddies. November would be good for me. You've just been booed. Check out my blogpost to see what you need to do for this fun linky party. http://ilive2learnilove2grow.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed.html

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me Anita! That was one of my professional goals that I turned into my principal- to team up with you & student blogging!! Do I need to set up "google" accounts for all my students?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...