Thursday, October 4, 2012

4 Types of Sentences in Action- iMovie App

Sentences in Action Filmed on iPad with iMovie:
video
About 13 years ago, I went to a 2nd grade conference where I learned a cool way to teach the 4 types of sentences. It is called Punctuation Pizzaz! It's fun because you use CANDY and MOTIONS! It helps the students remember the difference between the 4 types of sentences! Unfortunately, I can not find the book to give credit to the wonderful teacher who shared this idea many years ago! My handmade posters are looking a bit rough so I decided to make new ones! Here they are:
           
                  







Click HERE to download FREE Posters!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this! A teacher at my school just did pasta punctuation, but I love how you explain the different types of sentences!
      Amy

      www.mrsseiber.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I love your posters, but I am unable to download them. When I try I get an error message.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...