Monday, September 3, 2012

Neil Armstrong Lived in My Town- Free Printables

Next week we will be learning about space while reading Exploring Space with an Astronaut in our Scott Foresman Reading Street Reading Series. Unit 1 Week 2
The week after that we have a 3 day week due to our Wyandot County Fair! I have decided to review skills that week by integrating information about Neil Armstrong. I have created a packet by using my Smart Board Notebook and exporting as PDFs that can be assembled into a book with comprehension and skill practice pages. 
Neil Armstrong lived in my hometown of
Upper Sandusky, Ohio in 1941-1944!
I have even met him!

See the Upper Sandusky Page in my packet!
\



















Click Here to Download Packet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...