Friday, August 10, 2012

Teaching Second Graders to Blog


My friend, Basia Heinzman, from the Thoughtful Classroom inspired me to use my Team Newell Blog to teach my 2nd Graders to Blog! After reading the article that she sent me (Rewards of teaching young children to blog By Linda Yollis), I can't wait to start! There are lots of rewards to student blogging!


I have created a "Student Posts" label on the right hand side of my Team Newell Blog
                                                            
Please "Follow" our blog to be a part of our online learning experience!  Leave comments and join along! School starts August 22! Come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. I too am a Second Grade Teacher who is wild about Technology. So excited to be a new follower.

    ilive2learnilove2grow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I responded to your an email! I am so glad you found me! It's gonna b a great year in grade 2! I look forward to working with you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...