Thursday, August 9, 2012

Classroom Blog & Custom Blog Designs

I am very excited to share my new classroom blog! The main purpose of this blog is to share with parents and relatives, but teachers might enjoy too! 
Please join or follow!
School starts August 22!

 Do you have a blog? 
Are you looking for a blog Make-Over? 
 If so, I found the best designer ever!

Diana of Custom Blog Designs got "GAME"! I have worked with her to design 2 of my blogs. 


 I highly recommend her! I admire her talent and how quick she completes a job. I will actually miss communicating with her through email now that my TEAM NEWELL blog design is complete. She treats you more than just a "client" and works on your blog design all hours of the day! This might seem very weird, but I think if we met we would be great friends :) I am very happy with the blog designs and her fantastic service! She has truly made me excited to join the "Blogger" world!
Please check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...