Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blog Awards

I am excited to receive three blog AWARDS 
this summer:) 
I was nominated by Inside the Classroom for the One Lovely Blog Award.

Great blog! I'm your newest follower! I've also nominated you for an award and hope you hop by!
~Meghan
For this award, here are the rules:  
1. Become a "Follower" to the person who gave you the award. 

2. Link back to the person that gave you the award.

3. Pass to 15 new bloggers and then let them know they have received the award. 

Here are the awesome blogs I'm passing this award on to:
  Finding 15 blogs that don't already have this award are a bit tough...but here is what I have so far!
If you already have this award- I am sorry. I looked for the award symbol on your blog! I am definitely new at this!


I was nominated by Adventures in Teaching for the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you so much!

Hi Mindy...I am passing on an award to you. Please visit my blog to pick it up (and while you are there, enter my first giveaway.
Amy
www.adventuresinteaching.net
PS Love the posters!

The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I am also nominating these blogs for the Liebster Blog! I tried to follow all  the rules! 


I was nominated by a fellow techie for the Versatile Blogger. I love to find others who are interested in integrating technology too! 
Thank you for the award!
Love finding other great techies! I am your newest follower. I have also nominated you for The Versatile Blog award so stop by and pick it up if you get a chance.
 Shana
Enchanted with Technology

Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give seven random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated

Seven random facts about me:
1. I love shoes!
2. My golf handicap is 17 (for 18 holes) 8.5 (for 9 holes).
3. I hate water. I drink Dt. Coke! Clearly need counseling!
4. I rarely wear clothes twice in a season- but I do wear them again the next year :) Love clothes!
5. I have 2 blogs. 
6. I have my own gun and bow. 
7. I love the smell of bleach!

 I know most of you have already received this award so I'll add more as I stumble upon new bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Love finding other great techies! I am your newest follower. I have also nominated you for The Versatile Blog award so stop by and pick it up if you get a chance.

    Shana
    Enchanted with Technology

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...