Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Remind 101- Open House

 Remind101  & Open House Sign Up!
I am so HAPPY that one of my best teacher friends, Jean Fox, found this App on Pinterest! I love it and can't wait to use it! She told me that a Vera Bradley print would be acceptable if I shared it with you! :) We are going shopping tomorrow!




Remind101 provides a safe way for teachers to text message students and stay in touch with parents. 
Most of my students are too young to have their own cell phones so I will sign parents up on Open House Night for Remind 101! I will also ask my principal to join so she can stay informed with our Team Newell notifications. 
It is free and is used by over 200, 000 teachers, students and parents to send millions of message every month. 
What I like about it MOST is that I will never see parents' phone numbers and they will never see mine! 
No computer is needed! 
When you sign up- there are PDF direction pages to send email, text or print for parents. 
This would be great for middle school and high school students! It would also be great for coaches!

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower. Great ideas!
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I am headed your way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...