Sunday, July 8, 2012

National Library of Virtual Manipulatives and MORE

This website is probably OLD news for many of you, but just incase you haven't seen it- 
please check it out! 
There are pattern blocks, base ten blocks, geoboards, money etc. for ALL grade levels. I like to use this site on my Smart Board. I have friends who use it on their Mimios.
http://nlvm.usu.edu/

If you do not have a Smart Board, you could use  this Virtual Manipulative App for the iPad instead!




I haven't purchased this yet, but I put it on my wish list for this fall.  It's an interactive hundreds chart that creates a virtual math playground where students explore, investigate, and discover mathematical concepts. 
Hands-On Math Hundreds Chart 




Here is a GREAT website that I just found tonight! What a great resource! 
Wish I would have found it sooner!  

1 comment:

  1. I love NLVM- but hadn't seen their app! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...