Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to School Finds- Target

I found many great "Back to School" items at Target, but I was most excited because I found new Duct Tape patterns!
I only bought 2 today but will be back 4 Super Mario Brothers, Spiderman, and Hello Kitty soon!
See more info about the rings below!

I made this Duct Tape bag at The Women in the Outdoors Camp!
I can't wait to try these! Duct Tape BOOTS! Found many great Duct Tape ideas on Pinterest!


Can't wait to cover my nasty desk!
Love that these are color coded and already on rings! $1.99
 Thought about getting them for each student, but decided to get them for guided reading & centers. Going to put vocab. or spelling words on them for each Reading Street Unit.


Photo Frame Pencil Cups in the DOLLAR BIN at Target! 
Shoe lover tape dispenser!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there were Duct Tape boots!! I'm going to have to take a look at those! I love the color coded notepads on rings. I was thinking the same thing as you about how to use them! Great finds. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an old pair of black boots that I can't wait to make a master piece! It's going to be hard to pick which pattern that I want! I already have a pair of leopard boots! I will probably go zebra! I even thought about going to Plato's closet or a thrift store to buy an pair to "try it out" incase I mess up! I wish I would have bought more of those notepad rings! My next visit I will buy them out :) Thanks for stopping by! I am headed your way!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...