Friday, June 8, 2012

Organize


I just got home from a WONDERFUL summer beach vacation! I have been having a hard time getting motivated to do ANYTHING so I started to search online. I ran across kanban2go and became very excited to make lists and to get started! I hope this tool helps me to become more productive this summer :) If it works, I will use it this fall and possibly integrate it into my classroom and use it with my students!
Brainstorm: 
Use this tool to "assign" tasks for centers. 
Students monitor progress on our 20 iPod Touches.
Students use this tool to manage own tasks. 
This could possibly be a powerful tool.   




Do you use this tool? 
If so, what do you like the best or what do you like the least? 
Please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...