Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Must Have Apps 4 Vacation

Every teacher needs a summer vacation to rejuvenate from the school year! I learned this from my mom! She vacationed to Sanibel Island, Florida for 25 years without "kids" to refill herself from teaching high school. I have joined the tradition! I ended the year with MONO so relaxing, sleeping, and soaking up the sun was just what the doctor ordered! 

This is a great TRAVEL App!
Find Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions!
With over 60 million reviews & opinions from real travelers, you'll find the best places to eat, sleep, and play, wherever you travel!
Download TODAY!

I can see my students using this app next fall! 

Instagram App.
If you don't have INSTAGRAM- I suggest that you do before you take your summer vacation. I love this app! Pick from several gorgeous filtered effects to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. 
Tranforms everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family. 
I can see my students using this app next fall in the classroom!




DON'T forget your VACATION PHOTO EFFECT APP! 
Vacation FX App

   

I just returned home and have 40 iPod Touches waiting for updates and apps. I better get to work. Where do you go to rejuvenate yourself from your school year? Please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...