Thursday, June 28, 2012

Color Snap App - Sherwin Williams Enrich Color Study in Art Class

Will you be painting while home from school this summer? 
If so, check this out!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/colorsnap/id316256242?mt=8

Capture real world colors and match them to Sherwim-Williams paint colors using this app.  
Picking a paint color is absolutely overwhelming for me! About a year ago, I used this app to pick the paint for my kitchen. It was easy to use because all I had to do was take a picture of what I   planned to hang on the walls and it suggested the matching colors! I took a screen shot, showed the sales rep, and bought the paint! Quick! Easy! I plan to use this app soon if I can get myself to paint again! Painting is NOT my favorite thing to do!



You could use this app in your art classroom to enrich you color study! Talk about colors, color families etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...