Saturday, June 23, 2012

Book Retriever App

Saw this App pinned on Pinterest and I had to check it out! I am curious to find out if it is as awesome as it sounds! I going to sneak into school and grab one of my book baskets to try this out! 
I will let you know ASAP! 
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/book-retriever-classroom-library/id512115889?mt=8


This app allows you to scan, level and inventory your entire classroom library as well, giving you leveling data such as Guided Reading Levels, Lexile, Accelerated Reader, and Reading Counts, DRA and Reading Recovery. The handy label printing function allows you to print the leveling data wirelessly and easily attach the labels to your books. There are over 178,000 titles loaded and they are adding more every day.

All this for 99 cents! I am AMAZED! Do you use this app? If so, please tell me all about it!

7 comments:

  1. Dear Mindy, I created app and would love to donate it to you and some other goodies!

    Thanks for talking about us!

    ben@classroomlibrarycompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! That would be fantastic! Loved to talk with you!
    mindygolfs@gmail.com or http://www.facebook.com/iintegratetechnology

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea the leveling part is the best part for me i just loaded it tonight and tried a couple of my new books andit didnt recognize it going to try some more cause really want thisto work for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea the leveling part is the best part for me i just loaded it tonight and tried a couple of my new books andit didnt recognize it going to try some more cause really want thisto work for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. make sure you are scanning the right number! it starts with 978.

    you can always email me for free support!
    ben@classroomlibrarycompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they have anything to do books without barcodes? Like making your own. I have so many books without codes and was trying Classroom Organizer app which is free but doesn't have all books and can't do books without barcodes.

    ilive2learnilove2grow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure you can still use it without barcodes, just enter the title in and add your book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...