Friday, June 15, 2012

The Apple Volume Purchasing Program- My Round 1 Wish List

Friday Night Fun!

Updated 4 MacBooks!
 Made an APP Wish List for my tech coordinator for the 40 iPod Touches and 3 iPads!
iPod cart has 2 drawers with 20 iPods in each drawer.


Here are the apps on my round 1 Wish List that will help meet the Common Core Standards.

iThoughtsHD for MindMapping






Keynote for student created presentations




Cash Register App so I don't have to write a mini grant for play cash registers for my grocery store this fall! See previous blog post!
Cash Cow for practicing money skills!
                                                    

                                           

                                           

Freefall Money Coin Math 


Coin Math


Classic Games used for behavior management REWARD system and for students who need a challenge. 





Super Duper Apps 

Fun Deck Apps have a new price $1.99! When I blogged earlier this year about the Fun Deck Apps they were $5.99 a piece! I am hoping to purchase the ones that I don't already have!
                http://www.superduperinc.com/apps/apple.aspx

                                  
The Volume Purchase Program allows educational institutions to purchase iOS apps and books in volume and distribute them to students, teachers, administrators and employees. 
                     http://www.apple.com/education/volume-purchase-program/faq.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...