Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Super Duper Apps

                    I LOVE Fun Deck Apps!
    http://www.superduperinc.com/apps/apple.aspx
They are easy for students to use to practice Common Core Standards/Skills. Students can email you the results! You can use them for grades! 
Earlier this year- they were $5.99 a piece, so I only owned a few of them, but now they are $1.99 thru iTunes so I own most of them!! Our school uses a Voluming Purchasing Program to purchase several apps at a time.  http://www.apple.com/education/volume-purchase-program/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/compare-and-contrast-fun-deck/id506033113?mt=8















Do you use these apps? 
Which ones do your students like best? 
Leave me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. Do all of your studnets have an iPod touch? My kids use my personal iPad and iPod touch, but our school system doesn't have those yet. I had not seen those apps. They look really good. I'll have to check them out.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower :)

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have 20 iPod touches in an iPod Charge Cart. I also have 3 iPads. Thanks for stopping by! I am so glad that I found these apps while searching at the itunes store! I typed "Fact and Opinion" in the search box and they just popped up!! So lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I will totally be checking these out. Just found you blog and love it! Soooo many technology tips! Thanks!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...