Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Splashtop WhiteBoard App for iPad

Splashtop Whiteboard
App
Just purchased this app and learning!
Excited to share it with you!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/splashtop-whiteboard/id437679527?mt=8
$19.99

If your school can't afford a SmartBoard or a Mimio, purchase this app and turn your iPad into a mobile interactive whiteboard! 







Once connected to a computer over Wifi, you can watch Flash media with fully synchronized video and audio! You can control your applications on your computer and annotate lesson content all from an iPad! Interact with students at their desk or teach from all four corners of the class!

This app offers a way to extend the investment of the SmartBoard in my room by letting me access tools from anywhere in the class without using wireless slates! I can even project on my AppleTV. 

If anyone already uses this app- please comment and give me advice! I love to learn by doing or learning from others- rather than read directions :) 
                        What do you think? 
                      Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...