Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SmartBoard Notebook 11: You know you are a tech geek when.......

You know you are a tech geek when you are excited about the new Smart Board Notebook 11 software RELEASE! I have been having issues with my Notebook 10 software for many months! I have made several calls to SmartTech, but after many incident #s and transfers to several representatives they could not fix my issues. In a nut shell, they said it was a "Mac" issue that they were aware of and trying to fix! I am downloading Notebook 11 right now and crossing my fingers for solutions! 

 Notebook 11 includes: 

  • SMART Notebook software
  • SMART Response software
  • SMART Notebook 3D Tools software
  • SMART Sync software
  • SMART Product Drivers
  • SMART Ink

Here is a sneak peak of what's new! Download to learn more! 









What SmartBoard Software do you use?

2 comments:

  1. Love the new crayon feature! Thanks for sharing. :) I'm your newest follower. Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm from Ohio as well. Where in Ohio are you from?

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new SMART INK! I don't have to worry about floating tools anymore! Yippppeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...