Sunday, April 8, 2012

Reading Street Supplemental Website

            I can NOT live without this website!
                                          
http://www.scottsboro.org/~flewis/SF%20Reading%20Street/Reading%20Street%20Teacher%20Resources.htm

It is AMAZING! Each week I depend on downloads such as powerpoints, dittos, games, worksheets, etc made by TEACHERS to supplement our new reading series= Reading Street.   I am so thankful for their willingness to share. It has made my transition to a new reading series a lot easier! 


                                         
                    




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE using technology in the classroom, I'm just not very good at it. These posts are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Scottsboro Site all the time to find materials to use with Reading Street. I think the teacher created materials are better than the ones in the workbooks. I have also found great resources at the Smart Exchange for the whiteboard that go with Reading Street. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now your new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...