Sunday, April 1, 2012

Angry Bird Multiple Intelligences


I loved using an Angry Bird theme to motivate my students to learn a variety of skills in many different subject areas.  I am new to the blogging world so I am slowly learning how to add freebies with google docs!  I am working on sharing my entire unit with you! Come back soon! 



Here is a quick preview- 
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B95KQeLBDb6IbTFfV01ZTERSWnlBYkM3Mm1LZ0ZNUQ

I use Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligences and Bloom's Taxonomy to guide me when purchasing apps for our 20 iPods!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bricasso/id405244381?mt=8
Second graders used the app bricasso to build forts for the green PIGS! They wrote directions using time order words for the Angry Birds to rescue their EGGS! Lots of fun!
























ANGRY BIRD LAUNCH! 
 Used the Scientific Method
Measured distance -inches, feet, yards, centimeters




        Quick Launch View




ITEMS LAUNCHED! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...