Want to Jazz Up your school or personal email signature line?
I am passing along this awesome site from Jim Frye, USEVS Technology Director! Thanks JIM!
If you'd like to enhance your signature line, here's the process:
- Open a new tab and go to: https://newoldstamp.com/
- Fill in the information in the left column you want in your signature line. You can upload a pic or avatar of your choice. You can change layout/template on the right side column names.
- Click Save.
- Choose email type- example: "Gmail" from available email programs.
- Click "Select" to highlight all data, then command key+C to copy. (I removed the "get signature like this!" before I copied).
- Now, go back to Mail > Settings (under the gear icon) > Signature and remove any signature data you may in there now, and, then paste your newly created signature. Make sure the box is checked underneath to "Insert this signature before quoted text in replies and remove the "--" line that precedes it."
- Save. If you want more spacing, you can go back to Settings > Signature and move the signature down a line or two and resave.